Friday, May 8, 2009

Website

I just finished my website for my art and if i do say so myself it looks good. I'm still working out the kinks and adding useful pages but i like it so far. I would love to get feedback on it on how to improve it or change something. I used a free site hosting service at http://tripod.lycos.com and they give you your own URL you can add to directories like google. I DID!! If you wanna look at it go to http://cararamirez.tripod.com there you can find my other sites and and email it you have any comments or advice

2 comments:

  1. Hey, those are some really nice paintings (Checked the tripod link). Good talent you've got. Wishing you luck at that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No disrespect, but all the extras that tripod shove in your face makes me (and no doubt others) run away from it.

    All the effort you'll put into publicising it will have been wasted when you also get fed up with it and decide to pay for a proper domain and hosting (it doesn't have to be expensive).

    I'm not affiliated to any hosting company, btw.

    Whatever you decide, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete