Thursday, January 8, 2009

More info please

I realize so many people have blogs for networking or gossip but i have a few hints that i found out. One thing is you should stick to what your using your blog for. Don't go on about your day and what you had for breakfast if your using your blog for say art. It just detracts from the purpose. Another point is show samples of your work a few though you don't need to have everything you've done up there. That way your not just describing it but people can look at it and see the talent you're trying to show. The most important thing is to actually post blogs not just every once in a while but at least once a week. For me not only do i have a personal blog exclusively for my art but i also have other networking sites like myspace and facebook. Recently on myspace a guy looked at my art pictures i had posted and loved one of them he asked what a specific piece was called and asked if he could buy it from me. So I'm super stoked to see what happens with my networking and the art i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment